Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Six Foot Four and Made of Muscles

This might be the best article ever written.




I think that I have posted something by this guy before. I want to say that it was a video with a song about the fact that the video was only 30 seconds long… or something to that fact. Anyway, once again this fine gent is gracing toddsift with yet another annoying ditty that can be summed up with the onomatopoeia…Boioioioioioioioioioi!


via videosift.com

I seldom feel sorry for people, for the most part they seem to deserve the shit that happens to them. Until recently I might have said the same about goats, but the tribulations of Ed and Bob here nearly broke my heart (no animals were harmed in the making of this video).


via videosift.com

And finally here is 15 seconds of your life that will never make sense again.


via videosift.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

odd