Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Haven't Quit Yet!!!

In an effort to assure that I at least post something once a week, I have hired a personal motivator. Here is Crack Squirrel. He is my inspiration. If he can make it, so can I.





I have a tendency to vary my definition of WTF to suit the videos that I find; in the case of this video I simply cannot define it at all.


via videosift.com

Of course it is from the Japanese, of course it is WTF, of course it has found a nice comfy home on toddsift.


via videosift.com

The sifter who posted this video on the site that I stole it from gave it the title I Have No Idea How to Title This, and quite frankly neither do I. I can tell you I nearly cried with laughter while I watched it…I don’t know why, but I did.


via videosift.com


I assure you your day won’t be complete until you have had your dose of 21 seconds of a monkey washing a cat


via videosift.com

No comments: