Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Like Bob Ross

I’ve decided that I am in the wrong line of business. I need to become an artist. After all if Belgian artist Jan Fabre can make a living hanging rotting vegetables in condoms from the ceiling, than certainly I can make it big time with my cans of spam magnetized to school buses filled with pygmy goats.

All I have left to do is buy the spam.


I wasn’t terribly impressed with the WTF out there today, but I guess everyday can’t be a MANDOM-Salami Fighters Association- Old Greg-Japanese Guy Wears a Horse Head to Cook Mushrooms kind of day. Instead you can be treated to some NSFW smutty British humor.


via videosift.com

I was not going to post this video mostly because I was thoroughly disappointed with the poor quality of the finished “toast landscape” being created. However the song alone is enough to make you question reality, so here it is anyway.


via videosift.com

No comments: