Monday, November 10, 2008

Some how I Feel as if I Have Written This Before

It has been a long time since I have written a satisfying rant. I don’t have the free time that I used to have at work (imagine that…I have to work for a living), and I certainly do not have the time that I need to appease my self interests at home (oh…wow…I have a new baby and I wish to invest more time into my family life, and not so much into my personal desires). But honestly…you dear reader…observer…visitor; must certainly be sick of the endless bitching that seems to be the common post that comes from toddsift. I don’t blame you. Who would want to invest their time into a whiney self deprecating blog like toddsift? NO ONE!!!! So here I am, now naked to the world (seriously, I am naked…my ass is sticking to this faux leather chair of mine). I plan on splashing MANDOM on every pore and accepting that I am a MAN. As such I will write posts that do not concern themselves with the trivial irritations that come with the lifestyle of a father and a career maker. Rather I will write pots that only speak to tough and rumble things like steaks…Bond fires…and of course loving ones family like one who loves the autumn due upon a freshly painted leaf of a delicately falling maple tree.


At first I felt very bad for these animals. Then I realized that like most things on the internets, this video was faked for the purposes of who the hell knows what. At that point I just sat back and enjoyed the artistry designed to make me uncomfortable.


via videosift.com

Have you ever, while in a snow ball fight, squeezed your snowball so hard that it became an ice ball? This is what happens when some one squeezes WTF so hard that it becomes a concentrated-skull-shattering ball of WTF.


via videosift.com

Okay… I think that it is only appropriate that we wrap up today in “fetish land”. I don’t know whose fetish is complete only when nimble young women with fancifully painted toes steps upon their heads, and quite frankly I don’t want to know…Neither do you, but you will watch any way,


via videosift.com

No comments: