Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Special Treat for Y'All...Andy and I Posted on the Same Day!!!

Wow, The Stepfather of Awesome graced this humble blog once again. I feel honored that he is able to take time from his real career to grace the pages of toddsift again. We miss you A.T.

toddsift takes time to wipe a tear of sentimental from his eye.

On to today’s WTF.

Never in the past have I stopped my search for WTF as soon as I found the first video. Sure, there have been several times that all I have found is one video that seemed to sum it all up, but I always searched for more gems that might compliment it. Today is different. I stopped searching as soon as I had sat through all 11 minutes of this masterpiece. I simply thought of squirreling this video away just in case there is a final demise of toddsift, I figured it would be one hell of a send off. Alas, I know that WTF is not meant to be squirreled, nor is it meant to be gophered or even marmoseted. Not to mention saving a video to be the end all be all is silly considering there will certainly be more videos out there that strike to the very heart of WTF more accurately and precisely than this one. So I apologize for the excruciatingly long intro, but I would not have rambled as much for a lesser video.

Enjoy This is my Milwaukee


via videosift.com

No comments: