Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Day Late Dollar Short II (Scroll Down and Read Part I First)

As I was saying, you Bastards, you should also be grateful that I took time out of my busy Wednesday to search out a write a post for Wednesday. Seriously what do you people want…Blood from a Turnip?

Okay I have calmed down now, its not you fault that I am not used to doing work at work. I just have to completely learn how to arrange my time so that I can efficiently…wait a minute did I just use the phrase Blood from a Turnip?



Why yes, apparently I did. What does that even mean? Who are these people going around squeezing turnips in search for blood? Even more disturbing, who are these people going around with the sole purpose of looking for blood? Perhaps it is a secret society of pacifist vampires sworn to an oath of no neck biting, or maybe this is just another desperate attempt by the American Red Cross to top off their supplies. I don’t know, and I don’t want to know. Some truths are just too frightening.

And who are these people growing turnips still; it’s such a 20th century vegetable. Get with the times Farmer Brown.

Got Lots of goodies for you today (and by today I mean the post that actually belongs to today’s date. Not that I am implying that the videos that I posted today to make up for yesterday weren’t goodies in their own right, I am just saying that these videos are also goodies and should be looked upon in such light to enhance your enjoyment of them).

Here is Detective Mittens – The Crime Solving Cat. Enjoy!


via videosift.com

Perhaps you recall the rathergood.com characters, the Spongemonkies, from their Quiznos commercials, perhaps you know them from the site itself, perhaps you have even seen Can you Imagine a World with Hover Bacon?, perhaps you would like to see it again? Perhaps you can click the play button then?


via videosift.com

Speaking of having seen stuff before, the other day I put up a few videos from weebl, here is another. Don’t watch it if cartoon penises offend you easily.


via videosift.com

I am starting to feel as if I am rather unoriginal today because I can’t help but feel that I have posted this video before, but I love the song so much that I am posting it (possibly for a second time) anyway.


via videosift.com

CHALLENGE BEYOND CHALLENGE!!!

The following video is a 4 minutes and 41 second example of extreme social ineptitude. As I attempted to make it through I was assailed by a myriad of emotions; pity, fear, disgust, and confusion. I did not make it all the way to the end… I may try again some day.


via videosift.com

No comments: