Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dogs, Leeks and Rosie O’Donnell Acting Natural

I feel justified that I have a website because every one else does. Isn’t that the way life works? Society says: “if everyone is doing it, you can too”. I bring this up because I just found out that there is a website called upsidedowndogs.com

It is nothing more than a collection of pictures of dogs lying on their backs taken upside down.

It is quite hilarious in its simplicity. I think that I may go their often to check for updates.


The Japanese have officially run out of fetishes and have now resorted to just plain silliness. Here is a girl with what appears to be a very large leek doing a little dance. This could possibly be considered NSFW due to a brief up-skirt shot.


via videosift.com

CHALLENGE!!!

Through the decades actors have been drawn to roles where the character they are playing has mental disabilities. I am sure that this could not possibly have something to do with great financial and critical success that they achieve when they pull these roles off successfully; they are certainly doing it for the art of their craft. Sean Penn, Tom Hanks, Billy Bob Thornton, and Dustin Hoffman all managed to gracefully and tactfully engage the audience with their portrayals… but then Rosie O’Donnell decided to give it a go and as a result there is this debacle. I made it all the way through and so can you!


via videosift.com

No comments: