Monday, October 13, 2008

Deer Abby

Pennsylvania scares me a little. If you recall back in the end of August I wrote a post about a Pennsylvania man who used a garden gnome as a deadly weapon…I thought that was weird. However after reading an article about a man who was attacked by a dead deer while walking his dog, I don’t think that I will ever set foot into the Keystone State. Bear with me as I pull out a few key points from the above sentence just in case you missed them the first time through.

man…walking dog…attacked by deer…dead.

It happened that this Pennsylvanian was walking by the side of the road, the opposite of which was occupied by a truck, which happened to strike a deer killing it and flinging it across the road striking him and causing him suffer from a minor head wound.

That is God sending a message, and I certainly hope this gentleman heard it and was able to interpret it, because it certainly makes no sense to me.

To add to the silliness of it all the man’s last name is Hippo.

Now the WTF (at least in video form).

I am not sure if this is actually a local commercial, or a parody of a local commercial that is done so well that it accurately resembles a local commercial.


via videosift.com

In the spirit of equal time for political candidates, here is could be considered the answer to the John McCain and his Vegetable Friends song.


via videosift.com

No comments: