Thursday, October 30, 2008

Steve Miller Said it Best

Today is your Thursday; and just so there is no confusion I am off work tomorrow, so that means that today is Friday for me. Following that logic I deeply apologize for not posting anything on "my Thursday" (which due to my last sentence has now ceased to exist). Seeing that I am not likely to post anything at home (because my home computer is currently a large paperweight) on what could be considered "your Friday" then this post does not actually exist.

That is unless this is actually that missing post from Tuesday

This video is a song about Burt Reynolds being Batman. Why? Just because. It has much non-church acceptable language in it (so don't listen to it too loudly when you are in church).


via videosift.com

I couldn't resist yet another literal translation video because its Rick Astley for Pete's sake.


via videosift.com

No comments: