Monday, October 27, 2008

Penis, Snickers, Little Boys, and Uranus…In that Order

Sometimes the world makes my life really easy. Need a topic for toddsift? Just go to the internets, search a few sites, and viola! Instant WTF fodder is presented to you on a silver platter.


Remember kids; Pipe is for plumbing, not penises!

I love Mr. T and I know you do as well. Mr. T loves Snickers and hell tell you all about it (as well as answer some pressing questions).


via videosift.com

I used to think that I had a lot of time on my hands, but to recreate Michael “get’em before the hair does” Jackson’s Thriller using 64 vocal samples shows that not only do you have too much time, but perhaps you don’t mind pedophilia all that much.


via videosift.com

I think that today’s last video has got to be my favorite. There is cheesy and there is figure skating. But who knew that they went so well together (I just wish that I had the whole presentation instead of just the opening credits). Feel free to make your own Uranus jokes while watching.


via videosift.com

No comments: