Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dirty Birds

It is sexual deviance day here at toddsift. When I set out this morning I did not have an inkling of the salacious nature that today’s post would embody, but much like Mother Theresa, sometimes you just don’t see these things cumming… da-dum-dum! Seriously though, with the amount of smut penetrating the web these days I am certain that a great portion of it would fall into the category of WTF, however I suppose that most of the carnal videos that would inspire one’s jaw to drop are safely tucked away from the masses on private pay sites. If there is one thing I will not do it is pay for the content to put on my own site, I have far too many important expenses that I blow my wad on every month. Besides, I would like to believe that this site handles itself with a little class and doesn’t just bend over and take it to the lowest common denominator. Sure, some of my humor is crude and immature but I generally try to keep it more towards the subtle side as opposed to just hammering at it over and over again until there is nothing left but a sweaty sticky quivering mass of exhausted yet satisfied ideas. All that being said, seeing that today is hump day I figure that a little titillation won’t hurt anyone. I think that it is time to strip away our inhibitions, take a deep breath and slide right into the deep dark places that cause tingles down below. After all…penis vagina oral nipple orgasm sixty-nine missionary grinding doggy-style throbbing reverse cowgirl money shot…and you can take that to the bank.

Lego has been around for what seems like forever, and quite frankly I am sure they have wound up inappropriate places many times, but I think that this is the first time that I have seen them used specifically to construct a machine for an inappropriate purpose. Presenting for your shock (or enjoyment it that is your thing) the Lego Fuck-o-Matic.


via videosift.com

Given the nature of today’s post I shouldn’t have to warn you that the following video contains language and themes that might not be so appropriate for the work place, but I am going to anyway. This video is about what you should not do with your house pets and it contains language and themes that might not be so appropriate for the work place.


via videosift.com

No comments: