Monday, February 25, 2008

Double Your Pleasure

After last Friday’s fiasco of a post, I decided to pull back on the reigns a bit. The previous two videos were such to the extreme end of WTF that I felt there needed to be a balance in the universe. Without some videos that were at least some what conventional, we would never truly appreciate the inexplicable….

OK, I admit it. I just couldn’t find anything more bizarre than the Mushroom Cooking Mostly Naked Horse-head Japanese Guy. So instead you get this mildly weird Flight of the Conchords video. I love these guys, and just about anything that they do. You should definitely spend some time looking up other Flight of the Conchords Stuff.


via videosift.com

Oh Yeah, Andy found a Video of a Cat Masturbating.


via videosift.com

1 comment:

Andy T said...

red rockets in flight...
afternoon delight