Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Andy T is My Hero!

ANDY T. IS MY HERO!!!!!

I don't say that lightly. If I did say that lightly I would not have used all caps and so many exclamation marks. It has been said that necessity is the mother of invention, if that be true then boredom is the mother of awesome(Awesome's father has been out of the picture for quite a while, but I am going to guess that he was Latin in ethnicity, because Awesome has that natural suaveness). It was a combination of boredom and Andy T. that caused him to squeeze the concept of this blog from his proverbial loins. So therefore Andy T. is the father of this blog, and by that logic Awesome's Step father (see family tree).



So, I owe big thanks to Andy for his torrid love affair, I assume that his wife will be ok with it because it is a fictional second marriage. Not to mention a fictional marriage that I made up, assuring that it has no real world validity.

My only regret is that I have no WTF for the day, so you will have to settle for my inane ramblings. I know... EPIC FAIL, but WTF does not grow on trees.

Todd

1 comment:

Andy T said...

I am just glad that I was able to rescue Boredom Smith from the Evil Juan Carlos. Such a sweet woman.