Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Mother of All WTF finds


via videosift.com

As I stood on the hill, a vast valley spread out before me. A valley of WTF. The plains were littered with the random bizarreness that only the internets can bring. From Zany Japanese shows to the 10 year olds that love turtles. However in the midst of this valley there was a tower, and I have chosen to climb that tower. As I climb higher and higher I find treasure after treasure of the insanely random. Often I have felt that I have reached the pinnacle of this tower, only to realize that it continues higher yet. occasionally someone else finds this new outcropping to cling to, and pulls us up to a new plateau. I had given up hope that maybe there were no more secret ways higher. That is until today. I now stand at a precipice so high and dizzying, I dare not look down at the valley of WTF for fear of vertigo. Here high on this windswept cliff I have found this gem. As the post says:

"When looking up the definition of WTF, this is the video that should be next to wiki entry."

I say preach on brother of the obscure, for you have made a believer out of me!

Enjoy my fellow weirdians, enjoy all 2:30 of this luscious production.

No comments: