Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Harold Ramis and Dan Aykroyd Will be Sued!!


via videosift.com

Who would have thought that Ghostbusters had such dark past? I think that it would have only been fair if Harold Ramis and Dan Aykroyd had at least paid homage to those who paved the way for them. I can understand the changes and modernization that they needed to transform this masterpiece of a television show to the classic silver screen gem, but to leave Tracy the Silverback out of the movies was just plain wrong. For too long our simian cousins have been mis-casted and abused by Hollywood, and I won't stand for it. That is why Dr. Jane Goodall and I have teamed up to genetically create a race of super apes to take over Hollywood. Now if I could just get those damn dirty apes to keep their paws off of me, our revolution could begin.

1 comment:

Andy T said...

its like the fertile ground that gave birth to the Ghost Busters, Scooby Doo and this nightmare I keep having with a gorilla wearing a beanie...