Friday, February 22, 2008

Much Anguish Went Into this Post(So You Better Not Take It Lightly)

FAIR WARNING!!!!!!! DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO LIGHTLY!!!!!!!


My goal has always been to find the single most WTF video on the internets. Many months have gone by and I always seem to find something more and more indescribable. I came across this video right on the front page of Videosift.com and immediately decided this would be the post of the day. However, some where around one to two minutes in, I decided that this would not be the post of the day.

"It's too much, too soon" I told myself.

“This is so WTF, it has to go up.” I argued.

"There really is no need for this much man nudity two days in a row" I thought.

"Maybe people wouldn't care." This debate went on for a while. I even called Andy T. and told him of what I had found.

"It'll scare them" I told myself.

"Let it, isn't this what it's all about anyway, pushing the envelope of the nonsensical."

"What about the children!"

"The children are our future!"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know... I am running out of arguments for posting the video." At this point in the debate Chris walked into the room.

"Why don't we show it to Chris?" Said pro-posting Todd with renewed confidence.

"Ok." Agreed, anti-posting Todd.

Chris nearly peed himself.

So I have posted it.

So my internets audience, this is a video that I leave to your discretion. Dare to take a step over that line with me. Or don’t, you might be better off mentally.



via videosift.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Bruder's incontinence was derivative of that video subliminally confusing his neurons and making them misfire causing him to urinate uncontrollably...