Thursday, August 28, 2008

For the Proper Mindset; Play Synchronicity II by the Police

Here is something that I didn’t know until today; Sweden has its very own lake bound sea monster. It’s called Storsjöodjuret, which is just a fancy Swedish word for “Great Lake Sea Monster” (I see the Swedes are as original with the names as the Scots). Here is a picture that was recently captured of the aquatic menace.


I don’t know about you, but there is no way you are going to get me in that lake knowing full well that there is some sort of pre-historic giant red rectangle lurking about. As it is I am already thoroughly frightened of walks in the woods for fear that I might be attacked by that infamous grainy silhouette creature that is always highlighted by an oval of brightness.

I might as well just stay inside from now on.

Besides…If I do find myself outside I just might run into the Waffle Bike guy.

Did I mention that the Waffle Bike comes complete with home made 12 gauge shot gun, machete, two live chickens, and an Islamic “Call to Prayer” public address system?

I realize the Waffle Bike video is long, but to truly appreciate it 8 minutes of your life is not that much to give up.


via videosift.com

Sometimes I wish that I had a professional dialogue writer who followed me around to make sure that I always said kick ass things like this.


via videosift.com

The kindly fellow who uploaded this video made a truly brilliant insight.

This


Plus this


Equals this

No comments: