Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I’ve Done Worse

The phrase “now I’ve seen everything” time and time again has been proven moot. I think my favorite counter argument of this phrase was from the brilliant Team America: World Police. The dialog proceeds thusly:

Gary Johnston: A flying limousine…Now I’ve seen everything.
Spottswoode: Have you ever seen a man eat his own face?
Gary Johnston: No
Spottswoode: Then you haven’t seen everything…and neither have I.

I have over a hundred posts on this blog to remind me that I have not seen everything, but the I think news story that I read today is the final nail in the coffin for this tired phrase. Here is the link.

http://news.therecord.com/News/CanadaWorld/article/401741


If you are like me and get annoyed by following links I will distill the finer points down into this sentence.

Man under house arrest breaks curfew to drive, speeding, while naked, high on crack cocaine, drunk on alcohol, with a naked prostitute in passenger seat, only to crash car in parking lot.

Now that is rock star living.

I used to love ALF as a kid (only God knows why). I just don’t remember the opening credits quite like this.


via videosift.com

A couple of weeks ago I posted a video of a character called Noseybonk from a 1980’s British kid’s show. This character scared me so bad I had diarrhea for three days. I see that I am not alone. There are a series of these parodies of Noseybonk now permeating the internet, but I think this one sums them up the best.


via videosift.com

Spaghetti with Bumblebees be its name, WTF be its game.


via videosift.com

CHALLENGE!!!

This video is not only a CHALLENGE!!!, but it is also a bit of a public service. Watching this will immediately tell you if you are gay or not. If you find yourself gritting your teeth and forcing yourself to watch it, chances are you are straight, if you find yourself dancing along (and are a man) perhaps you need to do some soul searching.


via videosift.com

No comments: