Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Virtually Transparent Manual Contact

I have a new life goal…Get married to Phil Collins and then have him divorce me. It looks as if the future ex-missus Collins might just find herself 46.68 million dollars richer. That is a mil and a half more than Heather “Stumpy” Mills managed to squeeze out of Sir Paul McCartney. The real trick is to make sure that I have a couple of kids with him first. However, seeing that this is a biological impossibility; I figure that I could just buy a couple of brats off of Brad and Angelina, rename them Sussudio and Abacab and I will be good to go. This is a way better idea than the three-way I was planning with Oprah and Stedman.

I have watched this two or three times now, and while I am convinced that a crucial piece of information has been cut from the end of this video, I still cannot imagine the mountain of narcotics that it must have taken to dream this up.




I usually try to be on the cutting edge of WTF. If it has made it to the front page of a mainstream website, or on television I usually consider it cold product. However after watching E!’s The Soup this weekend, I felt compelled to put this up because it is just that damn entertaining.

No comments: