Friday, August 1, 2008

Selfish Bastard

Yeah! It’s Friday!

Okay, so that joy is something that only extends to us working stiffs who do the M-F thing. I am sure that there are plenty of people who work in things like retail, foodservice, the medical profession, and the like who are right now saying.

Ugh! It’s Friday!

But you know what; toddsift is not about them, it is about me, so once again I say…

Yeah! It’s Friday!

I realize that I have repeatedly said that I do this website for the people, and in a manner that is the truth. I am concerned that most people would not have the time to put into finding the “quality’’ stuff that I find. Let’s face it though; no act of kindness is a purely selfless act, if it were, the phrase “the joy of giving” wouldn’t exist. So while I work hard at bringing you the WTF for your enjoyment, it also makes me smile to know that I have warped someone’s mind every day.

Yeah! It’s Friday!

Let’s get the endorphins pumping.

Here is a bit of dark humor for you all. Having a child, I can say that at heart, children are actually like this.


via videosift.com

I realize it is just my natural immaturity showing itself, but honestly who names a candy bar Finger of Fudge?

No comments: