Friday, September 5, 2008

Shock, Shock and More Shock

According to local Boise news this woman was arrested by the police for carrying 450 ecstasy tablets. I think that by looking at her it is obvious what she might have done with the other 450.


I thought that perhaps this was not the first time that the lovely Andrea was arrested. I put on my “investigative journalist” codpiece and got straight to work. Delving through countless mug shots I was able to unearth a few possible aliases that this individual might have been arrested under in the past.


Here we see a rather similar looking woman who was found in possession of 478 grams of crystal-meth.


This mug shot shows a woman who could also be Andrea on 450 ecstasy tablets; however her clever disguise made a 100% positive identification impossible.


Okay. I hope that you are sitting down in a comfortable chair, with no impressionable children or the elderly around, because here are a couple of WTF doozies.

Semi-naked Old Dude Sits and Talks Frankly about His Penis is the title that the orignial "videosifter" applied to this find, and I think that is the only title that does this video justice.


via videosift.com

If that was not enough to make you want to scrub your eyeballs with steal-wool, then perhaps this optometrist commercial from Thailand will.


via videosift.com

No comments: