Friday, March 28, 2008

Andrew Lloyd Webber Wrote CATS

After attempting to wash my shame away with my daily MANDOM bath this morning, I was left with some pondering time before I had to leave for work. I pondered about man’s need for the domesticated pet. I myself am a dog person, but some people prefer cats. Obviously those are the people who don’t partake in the manliest of rituals, like MANDOM, potato gardening, squat thrusts, and clean and jerks. That is OK because it takes all kinds to make this world go around. If you’re a dame or a soft fella, cats are just fine pets. After all, they require far less attention than dogs, and they generally smell better.

Pondering this morning about animals must have been some sort of cosmic precursor to me finding this highly educational and informative video.


via videosift.com

If you think about it really, why stop at the dog and cat when it comes to the hierarchy of the domestic companion? Why not get a moose? In fact why not get a moose, videotape its growth and daily habits, edit the footage to some wacky polka music, and then upload the whole thing to the internet? Oh! I know the reason why, because it is likely to end in the trampling death of at least one of your family members. That possibility didn’t stop these IKEA loving short short wearing Scandinavian bastards.


via videosift.com

I guess there are worse fates than moose trampling. There is dinosaur rape.


via videosift.com

No comments: