Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Old Video Buffet

It appears that yesterday’s visual smorgasbord has left its crumbs on the proverbial beard of the WTF fat man that is this blog. No rhyme, no reason, just a smattering of what the interwebs had to offer today.

First off, the Incredible journey of Higgins Von Higgins. This piece of cinematic genius has just the right length, pacing, and effects to make it Oscar worthy.


via videosift.com

Every one knows that I am not racist. I would have to tolerate my own race first. Having said that… I hope that I do not offend any one from Kenya. Wait a minute, yes I do hope to offend some Kenyans. Offend them deeply for trying to follow up King of my Village (refer to 3/12 post)with this paltry offering. Baby Police Indeed!


via videosift.com

Tiny Tim was creating primo WTF before I was even born. I hear the outcries for proof. Well here you go. If you can confuse Johnny Carson into silence you are the master.


via videosift.com

This is one of those videos that test your will. Can you actually make it through to the end? Personally I think that the moose knuckle on Rem Lazar is enough to scare away the bravest of souls.


via videosift.com

Let’s rap today up with a transvestite nursing dog.


via videosift.com

No comments: