Thursday, March 6, 2008

Stanley Kubrick's Foray into Children's Shows

Today I was trapped in a studio so I didn’t really get a chance to look for a good video. Don’t despair my kiddies, whilst I stood behind a camera trying to stay awake, my crack team of ninjas were hard at work. By team, I mean one person, and by ninja, I mean Chris, and by hard at work, I mean looking at youtube. There really are no words to describe what you are about to see. There isn’t any explanation of why this video was created that I would accept. All in all it is pure WTF mixed with juvenile humor, and a lot of time on the hands. It is quirky and odd, but when you hit the minute mark things really go sideways. There is a System of a Down song that is called "This Cocaine Makes Me Feel Like I'm On This Song". I think that sentiment is perfectly fitting to this video as well.



P.S. If you are curious about System of a Down lyrics visit your local library, or this website http://www.metrolyrics.com/this-cocaine-makes-me-feel-like-im-on-this-song-lyrics-system-of-a-down.html.

No comments: