Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Potpourri

So far most of my posts have had some sort of continuity and flow to them. Today is not the case. I felt wrong doing this, but then figured if I was posting WTF there is no reason not to be WTF. So here you go.

Up first: This has to be my favorite technical glitch ever, and it is followed by what appears to be a microphone to close to someone’s rectum. This just furthers the proof that there is no need for ESPN 2.


via videosift.com

Well I guess that I shouldn’t complain. Our television could be like Haiti’s. This video makes me think of Napoleon Dynamite. The first time I saw that movie I felt I wasted an hour and a half of my life, but after a couple of days I couldn’t get it out of my head. I dismissed this video as quickly, but now here it is.


via videosift.com

This video is sure to invoke the anti-racist song sung by the sky scrapers. I don’t know if I have ever heard a more uncomfortable pause in my life.


via videosift.com

Why this video you ask? The whole thing is worth it to here Patrick Stewart yell motherf#@&rs. Obviously there is some NSFW language.


via videosift.com

Well, we have come full circle, back to the flatulence.


via videosift.com

No comments: