Thursday, March 13, 2008

BANANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In honor of Chris, and his nearing departure, today is all about monkeys. Now I know what you are thinking, monkeys are so yesterday, its all about pirates and ninjas nowadays. Here me out, these monkeys are here for a cause. As you can see by my picture, I am the epitome of all things healthy. I crave a good workout as much as the next guy, and of course I finish off my workout routine with a nice ripe banana every day. You of course are no doubt saying.
“Todd, I to enjoy a daily workout of squat thrusts and clean and jerks topped off with a banana smoothie or split.” After seeing the terrible plight our frivolous wasting of the banana supply is causing our primate pals, I felt compelled to post monkey videos. Perhaps once we have corrected the situation I will return to posting ninja and pirate videos again.

First up… Scary Monkey




Hypnotic Monkey



My personal favorite, Cute Monkey



So join me my brothers and sisters in the No Banana after Workout Cause! Together we can make NoBAWoC a strong organization for a stronger tomorrow!

No comments: