Tuesday, March 18, 2008

MANDOM!!!!!!

Men listen up! You want to make all the dames swoon don’t you? I know I do. That is why everyday I ride my horse bareback down to the mill to chop the wood that I need to build the garage to hold the cars that I work on shirtless. I need those cars so that I can go to the football games and drink all the beer and manhattans that give me the stamina to work out. Working out helps me look my best in my tuxedo. The tuxedo I wear when I want to take my little lady out for the night, where we dine on red meat… and pure lust. After the lovemaking, I contemplate all the manliness that my musky rippling body contains, and a tear comes to my brutish yet sensitive eye. I cry because I realize that while I am a man, I don’t come close to this level of man, the Mandom Man.


















I am also not as manly as that man’s man, Scott, is. He used his raw testosterone driven biceps and triceps to move his strong masculine hands to find today’s gems, and for that I owe him a porterhouse steak, or a new socket set.

1 comment:

Koncept - Hunter said...

THESE ARE THE BEST VIDEOS EVER!!!!

AHAHAHAHAH!!

MANDOM ROCKS!!

LOVE THE MUSIC!