Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday Strikes With a Vengeance

I think it is pretty obvious that bad ideas are universal. People make mistakes all across the globe, its part of being human. It does amaze me though, when people across the globe make, what would appear to be, identical mistakes. Mistakes like; they can sing, disco isn’t dead, and low budget videos are entertaining. I don’t know if this was coincidence that theses two videos were made, or if it was some sort of secret underground plot by the illuminati, all I know is they make me want to scrub myself clean of their awfulness.


via videosift.com


via videosift.com

Speaking of scrubbing myself clean… I always try to do it with as many men as possible. In fact sometimes I just let them scrub me while we all sing a cheery tune about soap and water. Don’t believe me, well here is some home video.



If that isn’t horrifying enough here is some more drunken German midgets. A la Werner Herzog’s Auch Zwerge Haben Klein Angefangen (Even Dwarves Started Small).



To quote one of the best television shows of all time, Futurama, “You watched it…you can’t unwatch it!”

No comments: