Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Abracadabra

So if you haven’t heard yet, Billy’s commercial was pulled from the local airwaves. If you don’t know who Billy is or what commercial I am talking about, follow this link.

http://www.majicwindow.com/video_laugh4.php

Billy is a coworker and friend, and those are his creamy white thighs. I find it to be an outrage that this ad was banished into a world of obscurity because it made a few sad individuals blush. I think that the more the world is exposed to Billy’s supple fleshy parts, the greater chance there is for world peace. Yes indeed, Billy’s buttery smooth scintillating exposed corpus can make the hate of the world melt away if only we would let it. So I say shame on you to the complainers! I say shame on you to the Mort Crim worshipers! I say shame on you Majic Windows for denying the world a chance to advance to a more peaceful paradigm! From this day forward we shouldn’t shun that which is Billy’s baby smooth alabaster abs. We should fully embrace his deliciously decadent silken flesh.

It especially bothers me that a commercial of that quality gets pulled, when commercials of this quality prowled our Detroit airwaves.



As a parent this kind of humor is a bit difficult for me, but I refuse to be hypocritical about it. It is, after all, just comedic satire.

No comments: