Thursday, June 5, 2008

Mommy Make it Go Away

I think that the “internets” has officially gone insane. I stumbled across some of the most bizarre clips today. I even found a clip that I debated long and hard over. Seriously this video completely normalizes Horse-headed-naked-Japanese-guy cooking mushrooms. There has only been one video that I have refused to post due to extremity, and that was Penis Puppetry due mostly in part to its penis puppetry, and this one almost took that same route. In the end I figure that we are all adults here, or kids pretending to be adults, and who am I to deny the grown ups the chance to melt their brains.

But first here are some choice messes that won’t melt your brain, well at least not too much.

Do You Want a Banana?


via videosift.com

Local commercials are the best, or at least they are right in line after European commercials and Japanese commercials. Either way this one will give you all the anal pleasure you can stand.


via videosift.com



CHALLENGE!!!

Seriously…There are times that I just don’t understand why things like these two videos happen.

I was never really part of the X-Files crowd, but I can say with most certainty that I don’t believe that even the most die hard X-Files fan would enjoy this. I survived the first 2 minutes of this one.


via videosift.com

This is just terrible on purpose. This kid is an asshole for creating this, and I am an asshole for challenging you to watch it.


via videosift.com

Ok, before we get to the main event Theron found this site and I fully endorse it for its extreme awesomeness, go there when you have some time. Its name says it all.

www.japanesebugfights.com

WARNING!!! AVERTISSIMENT!!! ACHTUNG!!! ADVERTENCIA!!!

I AM SERIOUS; THIS IS ABOUT AS MESSED UP AS THINGS COME. IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY IMAGRY OF SPOONFED INVALIDS OR BESTIALITY TURN AWAY NOW. HOWEVER IF YOU ARE DARING ENOUGH TO REALIZE ALL OF THIS IS FAKE AND DONE SPECIFICALLY FOR THE PURPOSES OF SHOCK, THEN BY ALL MEANS DESTROY YOUR PSYCHE LIKE I HAVE.


Here is They Eat Scum.


via videosift.com

WARNING!!! AVERTISSIMENT!!! ACHTUNG!!! ADVERTENCIA!!!

No comments: