Monday, June 2, 2008

Little to Say

I don’t think that I will burden you with a paragraph on non-sense today. I think that the posts do enough justice themselves.

Ahh the fetishes of the world are countless, here is a lovely one called squashing. Make sure that you watch until the end for the fall off the bed fun.


via videosift.com

Here is the trailer for Time Gun.


via videosift.com

The guy that posted this video thinks that his cat is stalking his girlfriend; I think it is his girlfriend that is stalking his cat. The best part is the mash up of the Conway Twitty song, I am pretty sure it didn’t have this kind of profanity in it to begin with it.


via videosift.com

Japan will go to any length to make a good prank television show, even as far as destroying somebody’s mental health.


via videosift.com

And finally someone made a video in answer to the Salami Fighters Association video I posted months back.


via videosift.com

No comments: