Monday, June 30, 2008

Revenge of the Equine Warrior

It's Monday and keeping with a somewhat tradition I am going to be very brief. Is todays only video a CHALLENGE!!!? Yes in a way it is, but then again most things that I find are difficult to make it all the way through. I think the reason that this is not a true CHALLENGE!!! is because, there is just to many things to think about while you are viewing this video, allowing you to be distracted enough to endure longer than you would if there were nothing to ponder. These are the thought that crossed my mind.

1. Is there a large quantity of horse head masks circulating Asia at all times?
2. Do the skirts help these boys channel the dance in the same way a good method actor might spend months of research before taking on a role?
3. If the answer to question 2. is yes, than is the who is the horse-headed gent channeling?
4. Is it wrong that I am slightly turned on?
5. HORSE HEAD?!?!?!?!?


via videosift.com

No comments: