Thursday, June 12, 2008

Two Posts in One Day?!?!?!? (a.k.a. The Return of Old Greg)

Quite a while ago I posted a video called The Legend of Old Greg. This was a sketch from a BBC 3 show called The Mighty Boosh. I thought that I had found the sketch in its entirety (it ended in a song and dance number after all). However I decided that I needed a little pick me up this afternoon so I went to find the clip, only to find that I had merely scratched the surface. Here in its completeness is The Legend of Old Greg (including the first part I had already posted).

Part 1



Part 2 (the best part)



Part 3



UPDATE!!!
It turns out that clip one is not actually the very begining of the show, there is yet another piece floating around out there, but you can find it on your own you lazy bastards. 06/18/08

No comments: