Monday, June 16, 2008

Smut and Pugs

Scientists from the Imperial College of London are claiming that life on our planet did not originate on earth. They say that the molecules needed to create DNA actually arrived here on meteorites. I am wondering if this research was funded by the “Church” of Scientology or possibly even those nutty Mormons. I don’t know and I don’t have time to speculate because I am way too busy trying to wrap my brain around today’s videos.

First up is a video that is a tad on the NSFW side due to its suggestive smuttiness. It was discovered by Andy and Mike. I watched it twice and still have no idea if it supposed to be scintillating, humorous, or just plain artsy.



Mike then pointed me down a deeper path of confusion with this one. This is one of many videos staring Roller Chester.

No comments: