Monday, June 9, 2008

Booze; Good for the Soul, Bad for the Heart

The American Heart Association made a shocking discovery lately. They have determined that drinking large amount of alcohol is bad for your health (see here http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1703763_1703764_1703943,00.html). I think that I am going to set up the American WTF Association. I will collect donations, get government funds, and solicit companies so that I can afford to do my own studies. I might start with trying to determine the effects of licking high tension power lines, or possibly the results of eating glass. I can only imagine the countless discoveries that I might make in the name of human progress. Who knows, after enough studies of the completely obvious, I might even be able to find the cure for something really nasty like heart disease or something.

Now for the vids

My cousin Kris showed me this beauty this weekend. I am going to guess that the inspiration for this music video was not drugs…yeah… not drugs.



Sign this woman up for the next Inside the Actor’s Studio with James Lipton


via videosift.com

Fabulous Star Wars


via videosift.com

It wouldn’t be right if I didn’t include the Japanese in some capacity.


via videosift.com

Here was someone’s last day on the job.


via videosift.com

No comments: