Friday, May 30, 2008

Sorry God

Evidently there is a man in Colorado who claims to have an authentic video of an alien peering into his window. The man plans on releasing the video to the news media some time today. Not only did this video convince him that visitors from outer space are real, but he feels that legislation should be put in place on how to deal with our celestial neighbors. As I have said before in my ramblings, this kind of preparation is completely unnecessary. When Jesus comes back, he will straighten everything out for us, and when I say straighten out I mean split the world in two and line us up for judgment. I know what group I want to be in when that happens (and its not the one burning eternally) although I am not so certain that writing about Jesus and Aliens all in one post is in my best interest. I’m not overly worried about the fate of my soul; I think it is rather obvious that God has a sense of humor. How else could you explain a people capable of creating such delights as these?

Do these tights make me look gay? No, the penis in your mouth does.


via videosift.com

Here is a series of short McDonald’s commercials from across the pond. UM?!?!?


via videosift.com

I have like a million pairs of these pants myself.


via videosift.com

No comments: