Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Of Little Words

In lieu of my work week actually involving work this week, you can expect less rambling from me. I am sure some of you are disappointed, while others are probably celebrating. Yet a majority of you will never notice the difference because you don’t feel like having the purity of the WTF besmudged by my inane diatribes, and seldom look at anything but the videos themselves.

No matter how you choose to enjoy or suffer through toddsift, do so responsibly.

There are so many things to say about this Finnish Folk Death Metal video that I think it is best that I don’t say anything at all.


via videosift.com

Here is a clip that I passed up quite a while ago in fears that it was a bit too homo-erotic for toddsift. As this site has evolved, however, I think that this is no more disturbing than anything else I post.



This is a happy little clip involving three things.
1. Someone’s Grandma
2. A birthday party for said grandma
3. A Dildo


via videosift.com

No comments: