Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Garfield Hated Mondays

So I didn’t post on Monday, this assuredly crushed the 10s of loyal viewers that I have. Don’t worry my little campers I have not given up on you so don’t give up on me. The truth of the matter is that I didn’t find anything all that great yesterday, and I was just too tired from staying up late playing Grand Theft Auto IV to come up with anything witty to write about. Here is the thing, I still didn’t find anything that great today either…well at least not in the same greatness as MANDOM or White Gold. Perhaps I have just started to expect a little too much quality from my WTF and need to return to the simple days of I’m a Hippopotamus with Noodles on My Back, and Pickle Surprise. So here is the mediocre stuff that I found yesterday as well as a few treats from today and days past.

You may recognize Tim and Eric from Cartoon Network’s Adult Swim and you may recognize Zach Galifianakis from being Zach Galifianakis, up and coming Hollywood star with an unpronounceable name. Then again you may not recognize any of these three, which is O.K. because it really wouldn’t make these next two videos make any more sense.

This is what happens when Absolute decided that these three should make any online Absolute Vodka ad. The only stipulation was that they had to show the product.

Part 1


via videosift.com

Part 2


via videosift.com

Now we move onto Japan with its proliferation of homoerotic massage chairs.


via videosift.com

Here is a video that is just awesome, not necessarily WTF, but worth posting. Thanks Mike.

No comments: