Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Spooky; Puberty is Thy Name

I don’t generally care for horror movies. I have been blessed/cursed with a very overactive imagination and scary things tend to give me the Heeby-Jeebies for several days after I witness them. Another thing I dislike about horror movies is the confusion caused by the all too often plot holes and random coincidences that are required to sustain the level of unreality that many fright flicks require. So as I sit watching a horror movie I am scared and confused, which is, entirely too much like reliving puberty all over again. I can assure you that is a time and place that I do not wish to go back to. I am finally comfortable enough to know that the “incident” was not my fault and that I could have never known that peanut butter stained livestock hooves. Searching for farm fresh WTF can lead to very similar feelings.

Take 25 of the greatest horror shocker films of all times; mix them with the greatest tragic events of the last 100 years, and rub them all down with baby oil while wearing a gimp outfit. That is what it would take to out-creepy this video. Who knew that making sweet tea could be so disturbing?


via videosift.com

Now that you are scared and disturbed I might as hit you with confused. Parkour, like most things the French have brought us, makes little sense to me. When you parkour into you pants with your best pals, that makes sense to no one (not even the French).


via videosift.com

Here is a fun little song about dyslexia or should I say a fun liTTl3 song dyslexia about. Leave it to Canada to confuse the children who don’t have dyslexia into thinking they have dyslexia by forcing them to read purposely incorrect subtitles. This doesn’t create empathy, children are not capable of such things, it just gives them another reason to fear giant bipedal dogs that can swivel their heads 180 degrees.


via videosift.com

Now that Canada has made all the kids scared of dog mascots (including McGruff the Crime Dog), the homoerotic pedophilic childhood cartoon characters can slide in undetected (no pun intended).


via videosift.com

No comments: