Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I’m Kathy, Your Time Life Operator

So in Tokyo Japan a man was arrested for making 500 phone calls in 16 months time to a toll free, automated phone system. Evidently, he got off on the pre recorded woman’s voice on the other end. The 3100 hours of calls cost the food company he was calling over $40000. That is what you call sticking it to the man. So many people pay for their masturbatory habits in terms of websites, magazines, or DVDs, that Banana Belting has created its own massive industry. This guy didn’t just find a way to enjoy some quality alone time for free; he found a way to make others pay for it (until he was caught). Hell that is more than just sticking it to the man, it is sticking it to the man, spitting on the back of his head, and refusing to give a reach around.

Why don’t you watch these videos while I go call the gas company several dozen times?

I liked this video because of the many subtle WTFs, such a reference to spaghetti baths, thrown in amongst the more obvious WTFs.


via videosift.com

This is pretty much how my childhood went, or at least that is what I tell myself to explain all the voices in my head.


via videosift.com

You might think this was a slow news day, but I take wiener poopie very seriously as well.


via videosift.com

Leave it to the Japanese to create noodles that make your boobs bigger.


via videosift.com

CHALLENGE!!!!!

This is a band covering Avenged Sevenfold’s Unholy Confessions. When I say covering, I mean finding a large pile of feces and shoveling it onto the top of the original song. I watched about the first minute and a half before I had to look up the original song to see what it actually sounded like. Even if heavy metal is not your cup of tea, it is plain to hear when it is massacred. I love the fact that no matter how bad the song gets there is some guy in the front row still rocking out.


via videosift.com

No comments: