Wednesday, May 21, 2008

News is the Future of the Future News

NBC 11 of San Jose has decided to put a memorial “life in pictures” slide show on their website for Sen. Kennedy. I think it is a sweet and touching notion…especially for SOMEONE WHO ISN’T DEAD YET!!!! For a moment I thought that I had stumbled onto an Onion News parody page, but no, this was serious. I think that as a not-even-remotely-professional-source-of-important-information, my blog has to really step up to the challenge. I have to make sure that I have all the latest news that may be about to happen sometime in the relative future. I cannot be the passive reactionary blogger that just finds videos that someone else has created and posted. I have to find the videos that no one has created yet and subsequently cannot be posted. Or even better, when I cannot find the videos that no one has created yet (witch is inevitable) I will have to fill my blog with filler fluff pieces. Pieces like: Crate of Kittens Saves a School Bus Full of Toddlers from Horrific Accident…Story at 11. Or maybe I can write overly obvious articles to help the poor muddled masses who lack the intelligence to figure out the obvious. Like the secrets of weight loss (the secret is a healthy diet, and exercise in proportion to you metabolism), or even how to get the most from your gas millage (drive slower ass holes). No, I don’t think that I am being forward thinking enough. What I need to do is write my blog in the inevitable universal language that the aliens from Kratzgbmer 4 will teach us in the year 2134 when they land in New Mexico to retrieve their errant weather balloon. Then again that would not be useful either because that language is never going to really catch on because six months after the alien’s arrival will be the second coming of Christ and the Apocalypse. Oh well… it seems that attempting to surpass all of the “news” organizations out there is actually a rather fruitless pursuit, perhaps I will stick to posting videos that have already been created.

David Lynch is a messed up individual. Twin Peaks alone should tell you that. I think that it is entirely possible that he did not receive enough attention as a child.


via videosift.com

Well at least David “warm panties in the mouth” Lynch is not racist. Or at least I am assuming that he is not racist. I wish that I could say the same for Mr. Freedom.


via videosift.com

Perhaps if Mr. Freedom spent less time recruiting the French to fight in his race wars, he could use his powers to save us from the fearsome Japanese sea monsters.


via videosift.com

Had the pen pals in this next video watched the news, they would have known that this future relationship would have never worked out. The news might have told them how to save a few nickels and dimes on postage as well (its called email dipshits).


via videosift.com

No comments: