Thursday, May 15, 2008

Not As Awesome As Little Debbie

As I write this I am in the middle of eating a Little Debbie Spirit of America Stars & Stripes Chocolate Snack Cake. I have never felt so patriotic in my life, and it only cost me $1.29 for a box of 12 twin wrapped packs of a little chocolate cream filled bites of America. Not every country can claim that they have the same joys that we do. Often they have to improvise with what is available, and struggle for their fruits. Here are a few cases of such struggling.

I don’t have the first clue of the country of origin of this video all I know is that it has some of the best dancing I have seen in a while.


via videosift.com

Here is a video from America’s Hat, Canada. This video also has some good dancing, as well as bunny sex.


via videosift.com

Finally, I don’t think that anyone has to struggle as much as Australians. Just look what has to be done to get a good glass of beer. Just imagine the smell the next day.


via videosift.com

No comments: