Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Crabs Doth Re-occurith

As I was looking for my WTF today I couldn’t help but to notice the ads on the website I was on. Several of these ads pictured rather attractive young women staring flirtatiously into the camera with (as an old high school buddy of mine used to say) “come fuck me eyes” (yes he was a poet). These ads were all from the same online dating service. This leads me to believe that there can only be, rather attractive young women who stare flirtatiously, populating these sites. This is a bit of a conundrum for me. I always figured that rather attractive young women who stare flirtatiously would have no need for a dating service. That is when it hit me…all of these rather attractive young women who stare flirtatiously must have crabs or possibly scabies. It is a shame that here in this modern day of medicine and enlightenment that crabs and scabies should have such a prevalent roll in our society. That is why today I am going to start yet another organization, P.W.C.S.F.B.P.W.C.S or People Without Crabs and Scabies For the Benefit of People With Crabs and Scabies. Hopefully with time and education, and generous donations from charitable people like you we can stamp out the crabs and scabies epidemic that seems to so savagely effect our nations rather attractive you women who stare flirtatiously.


This video has Steve Perry and Journey in it…enough said.



CHALLENGE!!!

Most of my challenges usually come in the form of music videos, today is not the case. I sat through this whole thing waiting for the killer punch line…there wasn’t one.


http://view.break.com/511394 - Watch more free videos

No comments: