Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Hair is in the Pudding

Theron sent me this picture.



Yes that is a hair extension that some how became road kill. Theron knows me well enough to know that I cannot leave well enough alone unless I know that enough is enough, in which case I usually just throw my hands up in the air and say in a loud voice I GIVE UP!(you thought that I was going to say ENOUGH didn’t you?) Theron knows that I would have to investigate further.

I took it upon myself to travel to the area where this weave road kill was found to look for clues to what might have happened.

I looked up.




I looked to my left.




I looked to my right.




Finally I looked behind me.




It was clear to me that there was a tragic traffic accident here. Obviously a motor vehicle had struck a pedestrian with such force that the victim’s apparel was violently rent from his or her body. I surmise the driver drove away in fear, leaving the pedestrian victim to wonder off dazed (and mostly naked). I couldn’t find any more clues so I decided to make a composite image of what the victim was wearing the day of this tragic accident.


If you have any knowledge of whom this person is contact me and I will pass the information along to the appropriate authorities.


The WTF was not that WTF today, but I thought this was humorous. It has a bit of the NSFW language.




I want to make commercials like this one.

No comments: