Monday, July 21, 2008

I Run for No Man

A 32 year old man died while attempting the New York City Triathlon, I am going to guess it was because he was attempting a triathlon. I don’t care how healthy and in shape you are nor how much time you have spent training, I just don’t believe that it is wise to race in three of the most grueling physical activities all in one sitting. If you have to participate in triple activities, I suggest combinations such as; beer, pizza and videogames, movie, popcorn, and freezy-drink of your choice, or the ultimate, Barry White, sex, and whipped cream (by Barry White I mean his music, but it’s your choice). My combinations are not likely to get you killed…that is unless you do actually choose to dig up Barry White for a little necrophilia, who knows what sort of diseases you could catch then.

Here is the WTF.

I am not sure what to make of this Semi-Clockwork-Orange-Mildly-Racist Ad for Schlitz Malt Liqour, but then again if I did know what to make of it, I probably wouldn’t post it.


via videosift.com

No comments: