Friday, July 11, 2008

Cross Your Legs

According to this yahoo news article teen birth rate and teen homicide are both up for the first time in many years.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20080711/hl_hsn/teenbirthrateshomicidesonincreasereportshows

Personally I find these statistics rather frightening. I had no idea that mothers were giving birth to teen age children. I blame the growth hormones in our milk. As a second time expecting father I certainly am not prepared for my wife to give birth to a teenager, babies are hard enough. Not to mention I have no idea how we could possibly explain to our 6 year old why her “younger” sister gets to drive the car and she doesn’t. As far as the teen homicide statistic raising as well…that just makes sense. Of course if you have a whole group of newborn 13 to 19 year olds running around without the benefit of a proper upbringing, someone is bound to get killed.

Now that I think about it I think this teen birth phenomenon is even more disturbing than the “babies having babies” trend from the mid eighties.

Every one loves Warwick Davis. The man’s career has spanned from Wicket from Return of the Jedi, to Willow, four Leprechaun movies, even to the Harry Potter Franchise. Here is a chance to think of him a little different. Here is a scene from a movie called Skinned Deep...OMGWTF!!!!


via videosift.com

The Yellow Pages are so much cooler in Germany, this commercial proves it.
NSFW due to a few quick nipple shots.

Until I can find a way to embed this video here is a link that will get you there

http://cl1.clipster.ws/contents/ubahn01_00.swf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now in a long list of ridiculously strange things you have exposed me to this must be the grand daddy of them all. Mind you this includes the 7 foot tall column of cheetos being molested by the scantily clad guy wearing a black thong, with a purple bag on his head