Thursday, July 10, 2008

Making a Man Out of You

In Indonesia an elderly woman by the name of Mak Erot recently died, why should you be concerned by this fact?…I’ll get to that in a moment, but first I should announce that Chick-fil-A restaurants across the country are offering a combo free meal to anyone who comes into their restaurants this Friday dressed as a cow. I myself and thoroughly distraught over the fact that the only Chick-fil-A restaurant located in the greater Detroit Metropolitan area happens to be in Rochester, a lengthily drive from my house. I honestly don’t believe that it would be wise to travel such a distance on busy roads such as 696 and 75 while sporting an artificial udder… think of the teat chaffing that would occur. Chick-fil-A is just one example of many restaurants that seem to drag their feet when it comes to Michigan. Sonic, another drive-thru dick tease has been torturing us for years with commercials and just finally starting to build restaurants this year. I am convinced that there is some sort of secret society whose sole purpose is to make sure that Jack-in-the-box, Perkins, and Waffle House are to never cross the Ohio/Michigan border. All and all it appears that we here in Michigan will be stuck for the most part with the same old fast food fare and sit down sustenance we have been subject to for the last half of a century and miss the opportunity to experience more.

Speaking of missing opportunities…back to the subject of Mak Erot.

This Indonesian granny claimed to be anywhere between 101 and 130 years old, a confusion that I cannot seem to wrap my head around (21 years is quite the gap not to be able to account for). Her age though is not what is important, what is important was her technique of using ancient herbs and chanting Islamic prayer. Her skills were not passed on, and are now lost to the world forever. People like you and I will never benefit from her special skill because we learned of it only after her death. Yes Mak Erot had a special…nay… mystical skill that allowed her to increase the size of a man’s penis. I am not sure that we will ever see such talent again in this world, and I think that the world in general is worse off because of it.

Rest in Peace Mak Erot for today mankind has lost something great.

I guess I will stick to liberally showering my junk with MANDOM.

Perhaps my hope can be restored, for it seems that this Japanese stop watch has miraculous powers of its own, or at least I think that is what this commercial is about.


via videosift.com

I love British humor, and sometimes I am envious of the television shows that they have across the pond. This is not one of those times. I can only image the countless children who grew up scarred in the U.K. as a result of this children’s show.


via videosift.com

Here is another quality piece of cinema, starring none other than Billy Bob Thorton.


via videosift.com

No comments: