Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Platypus Got Nothin’

Today’s search for WTF was so disappointing that I nearly determined that I would not post anything. That is when I looked over at my little friend…the Uni-dragon-rocket-duck. What some people may see as just the paint scraped off of the half wall by many years of careless chair swiveling, I see as a symbol of love and hope. Uni-dragon-rocket-duck (who I have named Horace) reminds us that no matter how messed things seem at the time, they will never be as messed up as he is. Horace doesn’t let life get him down, and neither should you. In the end I decided to post the two mediocre videos that I found. It doesn’t matter that I feel that they don’t fit the mold of true WTF (or in the case of the second video, it’s just beyond WTF) because anyone who comes to my site today can revel in the soothing glory that is Horace the Uni-dragon-rocket-duck.



Childish and predictable, but worth a potty humor laugh


See more funny videos at Funny or Die


I don’t even think that I could classify this one as a CHALLENGE!!! It makes so little sense and is so painful that I don’t even think it fair to challenge you to watch it.

Unfortunately I did.


via videosift.com

No comments: