Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I Don’t Respect the Elderly

According to a recent survey 53% of Americans over the age of 100 believe that the ’08 election will be the most important election in their lifetime…What ever, easy for them to say! We are talking about a group of people who have the same statistical chance of living to see the next election as I have in successfully genetically engineering the first ever pocket elephant. It’s easy making outlandish claims when you are seconds away from the game ending buzzer of life. If the survey takers really wanted to impress me they should have interviewed 6 week old babies and gotten their opinion. I bet you more than a few of the diaper wearing droolers (meaning the babies, not the fore mentioned centenarians) would not want to make a call that would take a lifetime for them to live down. It always seems to come down to the fact that the world is just too damn lazy to impress me the way I feel it should. Oh well, I guess I am just going to have to put more effort into impressing myself…now where did I leave that elephant DNA?

The Wizard of Speed and Time is rather impressive, but I don’t think that he is from our world.


via videosift.com

Here is a couple of classic internet ditties that I thought might brighten up your day.

First is the Llama Song.



Second, The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny.




CHALLENGE!!!

After last week’s ULTIMATE CHALLENGE!!!
I thought that maybe I should throw you a softball. This CHALLENGE!!! is only effective if you have the volume turned up loud enough for the accompanying song to successfully bore a hole in your brain. Yes I did sit through the whole thing…good thing it was short.


via videosift.com

No comments: