Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Let the Polish Jokes Begin

The Polish are a proud people with a rich history of jokes at their expense. I am not certain when this phenomenon began, some say Nazi Germany, others claim it to be an American invention, and yet still some claim that this form of humor is as old as the country itself. At any rate, I have often tread lightly when it comes to the ski-humor, mostly because the Americanized version of my last name ends with ske and is pronounced incorrectly as ski. Often many assume that I am Polish as a result. The truth be told, I am Germanic in decent, and to put a finer point on it my last name is actually Prussian in origin (originally ending with a schke) where the e is pronounced as a short e. However when it really comes down to it Prussians are just Germans who are too embarrassed to call themselves Polish, so go ahead make all the Polish jokes you would like at my expense. At least I am smart enough not to pee on an electric train’s third rail unlike the 41 year old Polish tourist while visiting Great Brittan’s Vauxhall, South London train station did recently. Needless to say he did not survive the 750 volt charge. Which brings us to the question, how many Polaks does it take to stop a train?

There seems to be a large amount of Grindcore horror movie clips creeping around the internets these days, and they usually make for some decent WTF, but this one has to take the cake. Watch it all the way through for the full mind blowing experience.


via videosift.com

All that I have to say about this video is Japanese Masturbating Machine.


via videosift.com

No comments: